We would like to invite all who are interested to present their research and case studies in poster format to be shown at our inaugural conference. All accepted posters will be on show throughout the conference. Prior to the conference select members from the executive committee of the charity will decide on a winner and runner up. After the conference all of the posters will be published on our website.
If you wish to enter this competition please submit your final poster to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to midday on Wednesday 7th June 2017.
The winning poster will be in receipt of a personalised Littmann Classic III Stethoscope!
- The panel will evaluate the individuals enthusiasm towards their study, interest and knowledge in the area of their research.
- There will be more than one judge to evaluate the posters.
- The winner will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference.
- You are encouraged to present your poster to share your research with interested delegates.
- The panel’s decision will be final and no clarification will be given.