BASICS North West does not store information in respect of our users financial details or payment method. These details are held and governed by third party banking organisations such as Paypal for Business and Stripe Limited. We also never make your details available to any third parties without your prior consent.
We collect private information from you through the use of enquiry and submission forms, and every time you e-mail us your details. We also collect information involuntarily about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and site browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form. This is monitored by Google and the information is not shared with any other company or individual. We may add your email address to our newsletter or marketing email list, but you have a right to unsubscribe at any time using the option that is available on all digital communications with our charity.
Users who sign up to our newsletter, contact form, webinars, development days, CPD courses and other web or physical data capturing devices may have their details added to our marketing database. We will not pass these details outside our company without your consent.
Use of Personal Information
We process private & personal information collected via the site forms for the purposes of:
- Sending you quarterly update emails with regards to the performance and updates from the charity and it’s executive committee.
- Sending you monthly update emails about our CPD courses, and those provided by our local schemes; CSI:BASICS, BEEP Fund, ER:LAM and MEDICS.
- Informing you of special meetings that are occurring, such as our Annual General Meeting.
We will not pass your information on to any third party companies without your consent.
To audit and monitor usage of the site including retaining a trace of your computer and internet providers IP address. This is used to store username and passwords for access.
Certain individuals, who are also responding members of BASICS North West and it’s local schemes will have the following information collected via forms on this site:
- Personal Information: Name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, next of kin details.
- Medical Information: Immunisation status, medical conditions.
- Other Information: Insurance details; personal, vehicle and indemnity, driving licence, vehicle tax and mot status.
This information is stored securely on our web servers and is only accessed by individuals concerned with processing their information. Certain elements of this information is passed to the North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust, as agreed, for the purposes of assurance.
Any responding individual can opt out of this at any time by submitting a formal request to the executive committee.